Friday 3 April 2015

A quick finish for Siblings Together

December was my month in the STQB and I asked for simple 16.5" four patch snowball blocks in a green, blue and aqua colour palette. I decided to make an extra row and column to boost the size of the finished quilt a little and ended up with this:


It's a finish! #siblingstogether #stqb #finishit2015 #quilt #quilting #sewing #handmade


I love the way that a load of fabrics from a load of different people can work so well together.

It's quilted very simply with straight lines a 1/4" from each seam line, in my favourite white aurifil #2021. Backed in some Ikea Nummer and bound in a blue print from my stash.

It just needs a label then it can be sent off to Siblings Together.


That's 31 finished quilts now for the charity this year. We are still a long way off our target of 100 so if you want to get involved in anyway please shout. Oh and it's a tick off the Q1 FAL list too. 

2 comments:

  1. It's stunning Hannah, lovely lot of fabrics working so well together. (and our total is now 33 - it's that Nicky!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for your comment :-)